Logs & Wood Chip
AA Tree Surgeons provide a fast, friendly and reliable tree services at competitive prices. We take pride in our work and are very passionate about arboriculture and conservation. We are fully insured and fully trained in all types of tree related services. We are based in Amber Valley, Derbyshire. We offer a reliable, honest, skilled and professional tree management service for all over Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. These areas include Ripley, Alfreton, Belper, Matlock, Heanor, Chesterfield and Nottinghamshire.
Tree Surgery, tree work, tree conservation
page-template-default,page,page-id-15474,bridge-core-1.0.4,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,boxed,,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-18.0.8,qode-theme-bridge,disabled_footer_top,qode_header_in_grid,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.7,vc_responsive

Logs & Wood Chip

Logs and Wood Chip

Our environmental policy is centered on recycling green waste, AA Tree Services is currently turning 85% of its waste into firewood, with the remaining 15% being chipped and supplied to various specialist end-users.



We aim to recycle all our logs by seasoning them for a year and processing them into net sacks. Due to high demand for split seasoned firewood and short supply so we are only supplying fire wood in net sacks to a local garage for resale, also in ton bags which can be delivered to your door. You can contact us for purchase and delivery options if needed.


Wood chip Deliveries

AA Tree Surgeons delivers wood chip in full loads to a broad range of end-users such as equestrian facilities, garden centers and landscaping companies.